As a cookout enthusiast, I appreciate a great smoker especially if it can deliver good results. However, it is important to understand that you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars just so you can get the best smoker in town.
In this electric smoker review, we will talk about the smokers that you can get under a thousand dollars and if you happen to be looking for something around that price range then this article will definitely help you with that.
Plenty of Options
If you look at it, there are plenty of inexpensive electric smokers out there. But the problem is that, you tend to miss them because you are so focused on what’s new or what’s popular. However, you can now do that as there are plenty of well-designed electric as well as non-electric smokers in the market today that you will certainly please you. Here are a few:
- The Big Chief Front Load Smoker – this $134 smoker is big enough for large portions of meat and with the company’s 55 years of experience in making smokers, this is exactly what you need in your kitchen. What’s wonderful about this smoker is that it is perfect for barbecues as well as smoking meat, cheese, sausages etc. You can also adjust the cooking temperatures according to your preferred temperature and taste.
- The Old Smokey Electric Smoker – only sold at $180 or less, this wonderful smoker is simple but all around favorite by many people. If you like it basic and if you are only learning about smoking meat then this is the perfect smoker to practice with.
- The Pit Barrel Cooker – for those who are looking for something that uses charcoal when smoking then this is the ideal smoker for you. It can cook up to 8 racks of ribs in one setting and is designed to operate around 300 degrees. It’s simple to use and yet this smoker can deliver delicious smoky flavored food anytime, anywhere.
- The Napoleon Apollo 3 in 1 Smoker – if you are looking for smokers below $500 then this is the best deal for your money. It has three sections in one smoker meaning you can cook your ribs, sausages, and other meat with no hassle. Plus this smoker is designed with an effective airflow system so you are certain that this smoker can give you the best tasting meats in no time.
- The Weber Smokey Mountain 18 Inch Smoker – good news for WSM fans for they came up with a smoker that totally fits your budget. This smoker is designed with a lid mounted with thermometer while the bottom part is protected from heat so any surface is protected from the smoker’s heat and yet it can still give you the best smoky flavored meat.
As you can see, there are plenty of options to choose from when it comes to electric and non-electric smokers. These are the top five smokers we found to be pocket-friendly that you should definitely check out. For more affordable smokers, make sure to read more non-electric and Best backyard smoker so you can find the ones that can work out best for your needs and budget, good luck!